I'm a little behind...

So, I don't know if anybody looks at this or not but since I have friends that are doing this whole blogging thing all over the country and world! I suppose I should try to keep updated on my life. So much has been going on so I'll try to break it up a little at a time. June was a pretty crazy month. I was extremely emotional about pretty much everything and had a hard time adjusting. I pretty much cried everyday. Keith came and visited me the first weekend because I really needed him there with me. He hadn't started his job yet and so he came by on Thursday and stayed until Sunday. My roommate left for the weekend and so I definitely appreciated him coming. It was great, and it was hard to have him leave. And then I had survived my first week of grad school.

No comments: