And the next chapter begins...

Well, here I am in Columbus. I am officially an Ohio State Buckeye, and I'm attempting to get used to that. It's amazing how overwhelming Ohio State is compared to the little 'WU that I am used to. But, after day one of grad school, which was today, I have survived. I think that I will enjoy my program a lot once I finally get on a roll and get moving with my classes. It is nice to finally be learning about stuff that I'll actually need for my job. :) So far, I've been having my typical adjusting to the newness problems and have been struggling emotionally. I hate how down in the dumps I get when I have to deal with change! It gets kind of exhausting. I'm sure that Keith is getting exhausted as well since he gets multiple calls a day dealing with me in a variety of moods. I'm sure its hard for him to listen to me tell him how much I wish he was with me, but life just hasn't dealt us the being together card. I have a roommate here in Columbus luckily, and she is great. She is a starting out PT student so we have plenty in common including feelings of being overwhelmed. I'm so lucky that it worked out to have her because even though we don't really know each other it's good to have someone around. Well, I guess that's about all for now. I'm trying to remain positive because I know things will only get better as I begin to get more comfortable and begin to get to know people. I know it will get better. However, if anybody feels like visiting to keep me company I definitely woudn't turn that down :)

No comments: