Well, two tests and one section of anatomy down. woohoo!!! only 2 more sections and 4 tests to go. We're now starting on the arm and the trunk of the body which is good because it's a little bit more relevant to what I'll actually need for my job. I have anatomy with future Physical Therapists and the leg was more of their domain and so studying for it at times got a little bit frustrating. It's been pretty amazing to start out with a new section though because it means a week of not having to study EVERYDAY for multiple hours! yay!!!!! This week definitely has been pretty great because I can just hang out with my roommate and enjoy life. It's nice to have a week without pressure. So, thats about it. Oh, my lab partners and I named our cadaver Stanley. He's kind of smelly and so he now has the nickname of Smelly Stan. This of course is a term of endearment since we really do love the guy since he so graciously donated his body to us. :) I think I'll probably donate my body to science when I die. It's not like I'm going to need it and I really do appreciate that people are willing to do it so that people like me can learn. :) Sooo yeah. I'm loving life and looking forward to the weekend because I'm making a trip to Indianapolis to visit my man!!! :)




No comments: